Wednesday 5 September 2012

"Walk on the Beach" by Praveen Prabhakar & Photography


Good Afternoon all :)

Just back after clicking some dance at office and followed by a heavy lunch!!!! Its time to sleep !!! :D lol .. But, first, the post for today. I Was thinking what should be the pic for today.? and  was going through the folder which has the pictures, and came through a "Romantic" pic. ;) ;)

yes,!!! this was from Dubai ( Again!! ) . On a fine friday, we were out to some place in Abudhabhi and returned back to Dubai at around 5..and as everyone knows, the time of sunset is always great to click pictures and if the location is some beach..then its Double Bonanza!!! I asked my father if we could go to such a place? and he said,"yes!!!....there is a beach, called Jumeirah Beach , which is beautiful !!!"... So, we left to Jumeirah.

We reached there at around 5:30. Me, my mom, dad and my brother.  As always,before going to a place and shooting I imagine and kind of decide what kind of shots I am looking for. It's a beach, so, a lot of people, then some boats, birds blah blah.... Around this beach is the famous Burj Al Arab hotel. !!! It is surrounded by water from 3 sides. and I thought this should be some shoot.!!!

When we reach, there was still plenty of light. I shot for sometime and then spent some quite time with my family there. The sky was turning orange and I knew it time for some "silhouette". And was clicking things and people and making some decent shots. After some shots I got bored of clicking the same things,so, decided to stop,and started looking into the waves.

The wave,setting sun, the cold wind that was blowing,Birds flying!!! I felt it had some feel of romance to it!!! and I started to think about someone....of whom when ever I think a smile appears on my face. I don't know why, but, I was thinking about how we had met,how we got to know one another, how we came close, and how I fell in love with her :) . Some how,even though hundred people were around, especially the most special people in my life(mom ,dad ,brother), I felt I was all alone there.!!! All I heard was the sound of waves hitting the shore and my heart beat.!! I was in that state for sometime, when I heard two people laughing.... and as I turned my head to the direction of the sound, I saw a couple, hand in hand, laughing,looking at each others eye, walking by the beach. Playing with the waves and enjoying the company of the other. Adding to this beautiful scene was the Burj Al-Arab at the background and the orange sky, with the sun setting for the day,birds returning to their nest. I didn't waste any time and clicked this,

EXIF :  1/160sec, F/14 @ 55mm, ISO-100


After I clicked this, I didn't feel like clicking anything else,as, I wanted to look at this picture forever!!!! . I imagined me with my ahem ahem!!! walking on that shore, with nothing to bother the two of us. I missed her!!! I wished she was there..  and then,I looked at my mother :) My first love :). With a smile I said "mom let's go for a walk like that?" ( and pointed to that couple)....and for my surprise she said "yes, my boy"...and we walked for sometime.... and I realised....Love in any form is Precious.!!!

So, I say "I love you Ahem,ahem!!! " and "I love you Mom".

Interpretation :

I only see love and lots of love.!!!
"Learn to Love, and the world is yours"

 I think there is no need for anymore words to intepret it!!!

Thanks for reading :) Do come back..and dont forget, "Fall in Love...!!!! "


Cheers
Praveen Prabhakar Nair

1 comment:

  1. you write very nicely.But i want to know is ur Dubai's story true one or fiction :P

    ReplyDelete