Wednesday 29 August 2012

Praveen Prabhakar & Photography Introduced!!



How difficult can it be writing a blog? Trust me it is very difficult.!! looking at fellow bloggers around here I thought let me give it a try and it took me 10 minutes to decide what the first sentence will be?.And here I am, with my first write-up here.So, be good to me,even though everyone who meets me feels like punching me. :D
 OK.!! Let me introduce myself. I am a "Photographer". Atleast,that is what I think of myself.Other than work at office that is what I do most of the time!. Then,I dance, I sing, I act. oh ok ok....!!! too much of myself.. :p Let's get to business..
 The question you will have in your mind, What this guy will be blogging about?. off-course not about IT. then what?! Yes! Its will be about my photographic Journey!! I will post the photographs that I have clicked, a little technical details about it,the place,and the story behind the click etc. This is a topic that I can never get bored of.
 I know there are a lot of superb guys around here who have been blogging abut photography for a long time and doing some great job with it. But, I am just a new guy in this block,so please do not compare.!! I may not be good. Or even If I am,there are better people around.
 I will maintain this first post just as an Introduction, and will follow this with my first photo blog. Where I will put some of my works. I need you guys to be with me and tell me the places I need to Improve,and how I can do a thing differently and better.!!. And if anybody wants to discuss photography?..I am always ready..!!! So let's get the ball rolling.....

cheers,
Praveen Prabhakar Nair
Find me on facebook : https://facebook.com/ppandp

No comments:

Post a Comment